RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will gladly accept your return or exchange within 30 days from the date of purchase.
*We offer Free Shipping and Returns when you spend £35 or over (only in the UK ). If you qualify for free returns and would like to return your item please contact us through email and we will send you tracked return label. Please send us the item using the provided prepaid returns label within 30 days of your purchase in original condition. *
To return or exchange an item, please follow the instructions below:
- Contact us and mention your order reference and the item(s) you would like to return or exchange.
- Send the items in the original packaging with the original invoice.
- Once your refund request is accepted you have 7- 14 days from the date authorization of refund to physically return the order to us.
- We recommend using a tracked postage service and for you to hang onto your receipt until your returned funds have cleared. FreeSpirits is not responsible for any returns parcels lost in transit.
- Please note that some items are nonrefundable because of hygiene reasons unless defective. We are unable to accept refunds on Earrings and Nose Rings.
- Returned merchandise must be unused, unworn and in their original, undamaged packaging with tags attached.
- Used merchandise cannot be returned unless defective.
- When trying on jewelry please check that you’re not wearing any deodorant, makeup, tan or perfume that may leave a mark or scent.
- Any items that are received back which are not in a resalable condition will be returned to you.
- Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment.
- A refund will be issued for the merchandise amount. Shipping charges cannot be refunded.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for the refund to post to your account.
Taxes and duties on international orders and returns
All applicable customs and import duties and fees, taxes and any other charges and fees are the responsibility of the customer (even if you refuse any shipments upon delivery). If you order items for delivery outside the United Kingdom, they may be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
If you need more assistance with delivery and returns please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org